Required Documents for Application
Istanbul Sabahattin Zaim University 2021-2022 Academic Year Graduate applications are now open. Applications are taken online, and all requirements must be uploaded to the application form. The required documents to be submitted by the International Students for graduate applications are as follows:
Requirements for Application
- Complete the online application form (Apply Now)
- Copy of original diploma from the university that you last graduated (Diplomas of Bachelors and Masters with thesis are required for PhD applications)
- Copy of verified transcript document (Transcripts of Bachelors and Masters with thesis are required for PhD applications)
- Thesis sample - in PDF format (Requested from PhD candidates)
- Copy of passport
- A portrait Photo
- Language Proficiency Certificate of the programme
Additional requirements for MA / PhD English Language and Literature & MA English Language Teaching:
- English Language Proficiency; TOEFL-IBT, YDS, English exam result document issued by Sabahattin Zaim University or an exam document whose equivalence has been given by the Council of Higher Education of Turkey
- Letter of intent (1500 words)
- Two reference letters
- Publication list (if any) (Requested from PhD candidates)
All the required documents must be either in Turkish or English.
If not, they must be translated into Turkish or English and approved by the notary public or Turkish Republic Foreign Representative Offices.
The original documents must be submitted before the deadline of the registration. Failing to do so will cause your application to be deemed invalid, therefore, it will not be considered for admission.